Sunday 25 February 2007

Trip to London

Hi all,
I come from Gloucestershire and I took the trip to London to see Lennie and Mike. It was a day full of inspiration and renewed confidence. To work with people who think like me is a breath of fresh air. I could have stayed there all day putting the world to rights. The poetry I put forward was received with great enthusiasm. However one my pieces wasn't quite working, I knew that, but they picked up on it. It was done in such a way that instead of feeling knocked, I felt inspired. I found myself sitting opposite an underground musician playing blues. And wrote my final piece.
Look forward to sharing my work and experiencing the enlightened work of fellow dyslexic artists
by for now,
Emma

No comments:

DYS(the)LEXI

DYS(the)LEXI
Celebrating Dyslexics