Wednesday 19 November 2008

A girl who met her other side

Film 7pm

Screening on Monday 17 & 24 Nov 2008

By Lucy Fry Mixed media artist, MA Fashion design and Enterprise at the University of Westminster. During the last year, my style has been to communicate ideas around Contemporary Fashion through performance in Photography and short Art Films, using light, colour and camera technology to bring a painterly quality to my images. I've exhibited Sculpture and video installation as part of 'Lucid Intervals' hosted by the Bricklane gallery and the Rag factory gallery September 08. Also through this year I discovered I was Dyslexic this was truly a relief to know why I'm like I am. My main focus now is to just keep making art. I feel positive attracts positive energy and good things come to those who keep trying.

No comments:

DYS(the)LEXI

DYS(the)LEXI
Celebrating Dyslexics